Luxe Spa Microblading
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a manual "hand" method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes.
How long does Microblading last?
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 18-24 months.
Is Microblading painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied before the first applications are made and then a second anesthetic is put on that which goes into the skin to numb the area even further which makes the service extremely tolorable. The first few applications of the treatment feel somewhat like a cat scratch. After the service is completed the brow area will feel like a rug burn for about an hour.
How does it work?
The pigment is applied with a specific tool that has a row of several fine needles making up a blade to create thin hair-like marks in the skin. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the uppermost part of the dermis, making extremely fine, natural looking hair strokes. A very natural result is achieved as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction. A touch up is included 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment.
How long is the service?
The appointment takes abotu two hours.
What if the client has previously tattooed eyebrows?
The client must email Luxe a photo or book a consult before we can book the service.
Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a Microblading treatment?
Yes. The following is a list:
- No tanning 2 weeks before the procedure. Can resume tanning 2 weeks after.
- On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles in the area.
- Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor's note is required).
- Circulatory disorders (doctor's note is required).
- Any bleeding disorders (doctor's note is required).
- On blood thinning medication.
- Must be off Accutane for one year.
- If any skin disease symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
- If you've recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months).
- Retinol 2 weeks beofre and can resume 2 weeks after.
- If you have a broken capillary in the eyebrow area.
- If you have a sunburn.
- After waking (must wait 3 days).
- Afer chemical peels (must wait two weeks).
Call Luxe to schedule a complimenatary consultation to learn more about microblading.
$375 and Up