What is CUPPING?
Cupping was developed thousands of years ago and though the techniques have modernized, the original philosophy remains the same.
Cupping involves placing a glass or plastic cup (jar) on the skin and creating a vacuum by sucking out the air. The underlying tissue is raised or sucked partway into the cup. The purpose of cupping is to enhance circulation, relieve pain and pull toxins that linger in your body's tissues. Five minutes of cupping is equivalent to 30 minutes of massage.
Additional Health Benefits
For the Body:
- Increase Circulation
- Reduce Muscle and Joint Pain
- Break Up Muscle Adhesions (knots)
- Reduces Trigger Points
- Helps with Cellulite
For the Face:
- Helps with Headaches
- Helps with Sinus Problems
- Encourages Lymphatic Drainage
- Increases Oxygen and Nutrient Rich Blood Flow and Circulation
- Decreases Puffy Appearance
- Decreases Wrinkles and Increases Collagen Production
- Fights Acne and Reduces Acne Scars
- Relaxes Facial Muscles, Resulting in a Softer Younger Appearance
- Tones and Lifts Facial Muscles
30 Minute Facial Toning Cupping Massage - $60
30 Minute Back Cupping Massage - $70
60 Minute Full Body Cupping Massage - $100